- Jaw CrusherThe jaw crusher is commonplace on rock crushing job sites. Usually used to handle coarse materials, the crusher allows large-size particles to be crushed, delivering high processing capacity. Crushing jaws are cheap but sturdy, which means little money to be spent on replacement.
Integration of jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, hammer mill, double roller crusher, vibrating feeder, and vibrating screen turns the crushing into a semi-automatic process. Typically, crushing stages are often followed by milling stages, if the material needs to be processed into finer particles in a grinder. The grinding operation is usually performed by a ball mill.
- Hammer MillThe hammer mill is often referred to as the coal crusher or gangue crusher, mainly due to the fact that it is most commonly used to break down coke, limestone, gangue, and other brittle materials in the coal plant and power station. This specific application brings out the best of the crusher, as it is very effective in reducing medium hardness ore particles to finer size.
In a hammer mill, the feed material can be steeped in water and tumbled with it. Or dry stocks are directly fed into the hopper, ready to be impacted by the spinning hammer. These two operations are frequently seen in the ore dressing plant, refractory metal factory, cement plant, and glass factory
- Cone CrusherThis series of cone crusher is widely used in metallurgy, building, road construction, chemical, and phosphate industry, where it is employed to break down hard and medium hard ores and rocks, including iron ore, copper ore, limestone ore, quartz, granite, basalt, and diabase. The type of crushing chamber is determined from the consideration of the degree to which it crushes the staring material. The standard model is for medium crushing, medium-size type for fine crushing, and short head type for ultra-fine crushing.
- Impact CrusherOutstanding functionality and exceptional performance partly explains why our impact crusher is so widely applied in the hydraulic engineering and residential building construction industries. Further benefits of this crusher include small footprint, simple structure, great size reduction ratio, little energy consumption, high crushing capacity, and maximum size uniformity of finished products. As one of the most promising equipment, the crusher is able to selectively crush aggregates below a given size.
- Roll CrusherThis series of crusher provides many uses in cement, chemical, electricity, ore mining, metallurgy, building material, refractory material, and coal industries, where it is employed for primary or secondary crushing to break down brittle lumps. The crusher allows large size materials to be crushed with adjustable size of the resulting product. It mainly deals with materials with a compressive strength less than 160MPa.
- Sand Making MachineThe sand making machine is essentially a vertical shaft impactor, which functions to break down gravels, cobble stones, and other large-size rocks. The resulting product can be used in highway construction and building industries. Depending on customer specific requirement, the machine can be reconditioned to produce the exact size of output product. Users can pair this machine with jaw crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, and sand washer to form an integrated sand making line.
- Screw ClassifierBasic concept behind the classifier for gravity is that particles with different densities have different velocities of motion in water under the influence of gravity. Finer particles tend to flow on the surface while coarse ores sink to the bottom. As a result, finer powders naturally overflow the trough of the classifier. After that, the bottom ores are pulled to the surface by the rotating screw and discharged from the tough, too.
- Magnetic SeparatorThis series of magnetic separator is characterized by its intensive magnetic field, great separation factor, optimized structure, light weight, dependable operating efficiency, and convenient maintenance. It is well suited for use in areas facing severe water shortage where precocious water must be saved and ore dressing cost needs to be reduced. Over history, industry has developed a variety of new ways to carry out ore dressing. One way is to utilize the magnetic field. At remotely located mine site where electricity is often not available, our separator can be used, as it can be driven by a diesel engine. The magnetic field strength it produces may vary according to the variety of minerals to be separated.
- Flotation MachineThe flotation machine is most commonly seen in ore dressing industry. It can be used to separate valuable copper, lead, zinc, gold, and silver from waste gangue. Users can pair this machine with our ball mill, classifier, and mixing drum to form an integrated ore dressing line. Typical benefits of this machine include energy efficiency, low operating cost, and improved output.
- Spiral Separator This spiral chute features a simple structure. It uses little floor space, and is easy to operate and install. With this reliable device, ores of different properties can be clearly separated and easily distinguished by operators. Further benefits of the helical trough include large handling capacity, great sorting efficiency, high percent recovery, and maximum enrichment ratio. Though lightweight, the chute channel is sturdy, corrosion resistant and produces little noise. It is able to adapt to the variations in the feeding amount, slurry concentration, mineral particle size, and mineral grade.
- Gravity Separation TableDespite the wide variety of shaking tables, the basic concept lies behind the concentrating operation remains the same, that is, to separate fine, heavy metals from coarse, light wastes by exploiting the differences in their specific gravity.
The gravity separation table consists of a vibrating, riffled deck that shakes back and forth longitudinally. Wash water is fed at 90° to the direction of table movement. The longitudinal shaking force and transverse water flow force combine to move the particles diagonally across the table, from the one corner (feed end) to the opposite corner (discharge end).
- FeederThe machine is able to process many types of materials, including fine, bulky, and powdery. It can be used to supply sticky or fine materials onto the belt conveyor, bucket elevator, screening device, cement mill, crusher and other machines. In packaging industry, the feeder allows a pre-measured portion of materials to be poured into the package. Years ago, material feeding process requires heavy manual handling tasks. With this machine, the material feeding turns into an automatic process.
- Vibrating FeederWith the vibratory feeder, lumpy or granulated materials from the storage bin or hopper can be fed into the crushing equipment at a constant flow rate. On the rock crushing line, the feeder ensures there is always a sufficient, precise amount of material ready to be sent to the crushing machinery. It is also responsible for preliminary screening of coarse ores. This feeder is often seen in the metallurgy, ore dressing, coal, building material, chemical, and grinding industries, where a combination of feeding and screening functionality is required.
- Vibrating ScreenThis type of screening equipment is used for fine to coarse particles, sizes that range from grain size to pebble size material. It is specially designed for quarry application. Coal, ore dressing, building material, electrical power and chemical industries can also use this device for products grading and classification. YZ and YK series are two of the most economical due to simple, sturdy structure, high sorting efficiency, ease of repair, little vibration noise, and operating safety.
- Sand Washing MachineUsually used in conjunction with the vertical shaft impactor, our sand washing machine is built primarily to remove the clay, dirt, and crushing dust from the surface of crushed gravels. Water exiting the tank can be re-circulated for repeated use. Small footprint and energy efficiency are the major benefits of bucket wheel for user companies.
- Log WasherWell known for its ability to remove clay and other impurities from the stone surface, the log washer has become a staple in rock crushing, ore dressing, and building material processing industries. Depending on the size of stones, crushed gravels, or ore feeds to be processed, different models can be selected to suit your applications. Custom design is also available upon your request.
- Pan Granulatorhe sides of granulation pan are made of one curved piece. This unique design of the pan granulator ensures a high throughput yield up to 93%. The pan has three discharge outlets which make it possible to conduct intermittent production process. This production mode greatly reduces labor intensity and improves production efficiency.
- Drum Granulator In the rotary drum, complex chemical reactions take place accompanied by the release of heat, as water vapor, ammonia gas, phosphoric acid solution, nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphate slurry, or heavy calcium carbonate is directed into the drum. During this process, moisture can be added to improve the water content contained in the granular fertilizer. As the drum rotates, the fertilizer particles are tumbled within the drum. Gradually, bonds are created between them to form granules. Granulation occurs only under a certain temperature and humidity.
- Multi-Cyclone Separator Ceramic materials are used to make the multi-cyclone separator, resulting in a device that provides dependable operating efficiency, long service life, and great resistance to corrosion, temperature, and abrasion
The durable nature of ceramic allows the separator to cope with large volume of dust-laden wind.
- Pulse Jet Dust CollectorHigh pressure blast of air does not interfere with contaminated gas flow while the fine dust is removed from the gas.
To ensure the bag has a long service life, it is usually coated with a filter enhancer. Most often, the calcium carbonate is used to form dust cake on the filter surface. This coating not only traps fine dust but also offer protection for the bag from any damage by impurities.
- Ball Mill The ball mill is a key device for grinding crushed materials. It is widely used in the production line for powders such as cement, silicates, building materials, refractory material, fertilizer, and glass ceramics as well as for ore dressing of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The ball mill is commonplace in the ore dressing plant and cement factory. It serves to pulverize literally any granulated materials. Often used in conjunction with crushing equipment, the device provides users with large handling capacity, ease of operation, and maximum stability.
Various ores and other materials, either wet or dry, can be ground by this grinding machine. Depending on the ways of discharging materials, this grinder can take two forms: grate type and overfall type.
- Rod Mill This grinder uses a number of steel rods within the rotating drum to impart grinding action. It is more effective at wet milling action than at dry milling. Common ores that can be processed by this mill include cement, silicate, refractory material, new building material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal, and glass ceramics.
- Intermittent Ball MillThe mill is comprised of the feed end, discharge end, rotary drum, girth gear, and gear motor. The gear motor includes a driving gear, through which the rotating motion of the electric motor is transmitted to girth gear. The main drive shaft of the gear motor is made of cast steel. An electric control system is used to ensure safe, reliable operation of the gear motor. The girth gear is made through a process known as hobbing. The inside wall of the rotary drum is lined with liner plates to provide high abrasion protection for the surface.
- Cement Mill A cement mill goes by many names. Clinker mill, ball mill, cement grinder, and grinding mill are just a few. In fact, there are several cement mill types that are capable of grinding cement clinker, though none are as suitable as the ball mill. In addition to breaking down clinker, the cement grinder can do many other wet or dry grinding jobs, such as the communition of silicate, new building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ferrous metal, nonferrous metal and glass ceramics.
- Three Pass Drum DryerThe three pass drum dryer is designed to handle granular material with good flowability. In a triple pass dryer, drying operation is carried out in three steps, each step within a separate drying cylinder. Noted for its high thermal efficiency in the removal of water from a wide range of slurries, suspensions, and solutions, the dryer uses small floor space, consumes little energy, and is easy to operate.
- Rotary Drum DryerThe drum sits at a low angle from the level ground. When the material flows from a higher end downward to the drum, it is met by another flow of heating medium that enters from the bottom of the drum. Hence, a counter-current is formed to allow a maximum contact area between the heating medium and heat material. Granted, the flow of feed stock can be in the same direction as that of heating medium.
- Rotary KilnAs the kiln rotates, the refractory bricks and heat exchanger roll along with it at a low speed. The kiln is often inclined slightly from the level ground. The process material is fed into the upper end of the cylinder. During its moving downward the cylinder, the material is met by an opposite flow of hot air. There is a burner set at the lower end of the kiln cylinder, from where flame is ejected into the cylinder. The off-gas is discharged from the upper end of the cylinder. During the whole process, the material undergoes both chemical and physical changes. Finished products are discharged from the lower end.
- Coal GasifierIn a gasification reactor, air and water vapor are added causing chemical reaction with coals to produce syngas, which is primarily comprised of hydrogen and carbon monoxide. The reactor can accommodate a variety of feed stocks, including char coal and coke. The resulting gas is utilized for heating furnaces in machinery, metallurgy, chemical glass, building material, food, and textile industries.
- Sand and Gravel Production Linehe highly automated sand and gravel production line generally has high production capacity. The resulting product is generally of a consistent cubical shape, with no internal cracks, thus being able to withstand high compressive force.
Equipment on the production line requires limited maintenance and repair. Highly wear-resistant materials are used to make the consumable parts, resulting in extended usage life. This saves significant amount money that otherwise would be spent on parts replacement.
- Mineral Processing LineMineral ores are first sent to the jaw crusher for primary crushing. Crushed ores of desired size are conveyed to the ball mill for grinding. The resulting mineral powder advances onward into the further process, where minerals are classified according to their size by exploiting the differences in their specific gravity. Clean, separated ore mixture arrives at the magnetic separator. Magnetically susceptible minerals are separated from the mixture under the magnetic force. In the flotation equipment, special chemicals are added to the floatation reagent to separate the desired minerals from the mixture. After flotation, ores might contain a lot of water within themselves. That is why the dewatering equipment is needed to remove excess water from the ore. Finally, the dewatered ore is dried by the drier and subsequently discharged from the mineral processing line.
- Active-lime Plant/Quicklime PlantOn the active-lime plant/quicklime plant, dolomite or limestone is sent through crushing, screening, pre-heating, calcination and cooling processes. The resulting products have consist good quality and low burnt-over rate, and thus can be used in building material, paper making, and metallurgy industries.
- Ceramsite Sand Production LineIn a ceramsite sand production line, raw feed is processed into a tiny, solid ball shape with ultra-smooth surface, via crushing, screening, calcining, and cooling processes. According to the variety of material to be crushed, different configurations may be used. The equipment is ideally suitable for processing clay, gangue, pulverized coal, shale, and urban sewage sludge.
- Cement Production LineA typical process of cement manufacture consists of six stages: crushing, grinding, calcining, cooling, ball milling, and classification. Our company offers to design, manufacture, and install the cement production line according to customer specific requirements.
- Aerated Concrete Block Production LineThe aerated concrete block production line consists of a series of eco-friendly processing equipment for building material industries. It is able to process waste materials into wall panels. Aerated concrete blocks produced by this line provide users with lightweight structure, insulation, and fire-resistance.
- Concrete Batching PlantThe concrete batching plant is made up of hopper, twin-shaft mixer, conveyor and other ancillary devices. This plant is commonly seen on the medium- and large-scale construction sites, where it is used to produce commercial concretes for highway, bridge, and building construction. For high automation and control efficiency, a microcomputer can be incorporated into the plant.
The use of concrete batching plant is nearly endless. The equipment is suitable for road, bridge, dam, airport, and seaport applications. It consists of a twin shaft mixer that delivers maximum mixing capacity, consistent mixing quality, and high volume of output.