Concrete Batching Plant
The concrete batching plant is made up of hopper, twin-shaft mixer, conveyor and other ancillary devices. This plant is commonly seen on the medium- and large-scale construction sites, where it is used to produce commercial concretes for highway, bridge, and building construction. For high automation and control efficiency, a microcomputer can be incorporated into the plant.
Ready-Mix Concrete Batching Plant
1. Accurate and reliable weighing
2. Properly-dosed and efficient mixing
3. Easy to install
|Main Technical Parameters|
|Belt Conveyor Capacity(t/h)||200||300||400||500||600|
|Weighing Scope And Accuracy||Aggregate(Kg)||3000±1%||4000±2%||5000±2%||6000±2%||9000±2%|
The use of concrete batching plant is nearly endless. The equipment is suitable for road, bridge, dam, airport, and seaport applications. It consists of a twin shaft mixer that delivers maximum mixing capacity, consistent mixing quality, and high volume of output.
The mixer comes with liner plates, specially designed shaft, paddles, and sealing device. Electrical components are generally of well known international brands.
The weighing apparatus and control devices are imported from foreign countries. With a weighing speed up to 120t/s, the weigher provides users with high accuracy and reliability.
The concrete batching plant is also equipped with a ladder that leads to a platform where inspectors and repair men can perform maintenance operation in midair.
Industrial Grade Design
1. Beautiful industrial grade design offers a combination of ergonomics and aesthetics.
2. As a state-of-the-art piece of equipment, it is comfortable to operate and easy to maintain
3. The plant incorporates in it the advanced design concept, rigorous engineering thinking, and accurate, detailed design.
Convenient Site-Transfer and Installation
1. Modular structure: independent batcher, belt conveyor, mixing tower, screw conveyor and cement silo
2. The project can be disassembled if needed for transportation or storage. It can be conveniently installed at almost any job sites.
1. All powdery materials are handled in hermetically-sealed, air-tight chamber.
2. Tightly sealed mixing tower and aggregate belt conveyor.
The control system primarily consists of an industrial personal computer with I/O ports, and high-accuracy weigher. It automatically collects data from and exercises control over the concrete production and raw mix proportioning process. Other functions include the real-time production data recording, production reports searching and printing, and other database management operations. Control hardware components are of well-known international brands. The whole control system offers stability, efficiency, and operating convenience.
1. Automatic continuous production
2. Automatic calculation on batch quantity, quality, and percentage with minimized error rate
3. Automatic offset and compensation
4. Auto adjustment on aggregate moisture
Ready Mix Concrete Plant | Concrete Batch Mix Plant | Concrete Mixing Plant