- Screw ClassifierBasic concept behind the classifier for gravity is that particles with different densities have different velocities of motion in water under the influence of gravity. Finer particles tend to flow on the surface while coarse ores sink to the bottom. As a result, finer powders naturally overflow the trough of the classifier. After that, the bottom ores are pulled to the surface by the rotating screw and discharged from the tough, too.
- Magnetic SeparatorThis series of magnetic separator is characterized by its intensive magnetic field, great separation factor, optimized structure, light weight, dependable operating efficiency, and convenient maintenance. It is well suited for use in areas facing severe water shortage where precocious water must be saved and ore dressing cost needs to be reduced. Over history, industry has developed a variety of new ways to carry out ore dressing. One way is to utilize the magnetic field. At remotely located mine site where electricity is often not available, our separator can be used, as it can be driven by a diesel engine. The magnetic field strength it produces may vary according to the variety of minerals to be separated.
- Flotation MachineThe flotation machine is most commonly seen in ore dressing industry. It can be used to separate valuable copper, lead, zinc, gold, and silver from waste gangue. Users can pair this machine with our ball mill, classifier, and mixing drum to form an integrated ore dressing line. Typical benefits of this machine include energy efficiency, low operating cost, and improved output.
- Spiral Separator This spiral chute features a simple structure. It uses little floor space, and is easy to operate and install. With this reliable device, ores of different properties can be clearly separated and easily distinguished by operators. Further benefits of the helical trough include large handling capacity, great sorting efficiency, high percent recovery, and maximum enrichment ratio. Though lightweight, the chute channel is sturdy, corrosion resistant and produces little noise. It is able to adapt to the variations in the feeding amount, slurry concentration, mineral particle size, and mineral grade.
- Gravity Separation TableDespite the wide variety of shaking tables, the basic concept lies behind the concentrating operation remains the same, that is, to separate fine, heavy metals from coarse, light wastes by exploiting the differences in their specific gravity.
The gravity separation table consists of a vibrating, riffled deck that shakes back and forth longitudinally. Wash water is fed at 90° to the direction of table movement. The longitudinal shaking force and transverse water flow force combine to move the particles diagonally across the table, from the one corner (feed end) to the opposite corner (discharge end).
- FeederThe machine is able to process many types of materials, including fine, bulky, and powdery. It can be used to supply sticky or fine materials onto the belt conveyor, bucket elevator, screening device, cement mill, crusher and other machines. In packaging industry, the feeder allows a pre-measured portion of materials to be poured into the package. Years ago, material feeding process requires heavy manual handling tasks. With this machine, the material feeding turns into an automatic process.
- Vibrating FeederWith the vibratory feeder, lumpy or granulated materials from the storage bin or hopper can be fed into the crushing equipment at a constant flow rate. On the rock crushing line, the feeder ensures there is always a sufficient, precise amount of material ready to be sent to the crushing machinery. It is also responsible for preliminary screening of coarse ores. This feeder is often seen in the metallurgy, ore dressing, coal, building material, chemical, and grinding industries, where a combination of feeding and screening functionality is required.
- Vibrating ScreenThis type of screening equipment is used for fine to coarse particles, sizes that range from grain size to pebble size material. It is specially designed for quarry application. Coal, ore dressing, building material, electrical power and chemical industries can also use this device for products grading and classification. YZ and YK series are two of the most economical due to simple, sturdy structure, high sorting efficiency, ease of repair, little vibration noise, and operating safety.
- Sand Washing MachineUsually used in conjunction with the vertical shaft impactor, our sand washing machine is built primarily to remove the clay, dirt, and crushing dust from the surface of crushed gravels. Water exiting the tank can be re-circulated for repeated use. Small footprint and energy efficiency are the major benefits of bucket wheel for user companies.
- Log WasherWell known for its ability to remove clay and other impurities from the stone surface, the log washer has become a staple in rock crushing, ore dressing, and building material processing industries. Depending on the size of stones, crushed gravels, or ore feeds to be processed, different models can be selected to suit your applications. Custom design is also available upon your request.
- Pan Granulatorhe sides of granulation pan are made of one curved piece. This unique design of the pan granulator ensures a high throughput yield up to 93%. The pan has three discharge outlets which make it possible to conduct intermittent production process. This production mode greatly reduces labor intensity and improves production efficiency.
- Drum Granulator In the rotary drum, complex chemical reactions take place accompanied by the release of heat, as water vapor, ammonia gas, phosphoric acid solution, nitrogen solution, ammonia phosphate slurry, or heavy calcium carbonate is directed into the drum. During this process, moisture can be added to improve the water content contained in the granular fertilizer. As the drum rotates, the fertilizer particles are tumbled within the drum. Gradually, bonds are created between them to form granules. Granulation occurs only under a certain temperature and humidity.
- Multi-Cyclone Separator Ceramic materials are used to make the multi-cyclone separator, resulting in a device that provides dependable operating efficiency, long service life, and great resistance to corrosion, temperature, and abrasion
The durable nature of ceramic allows the separator to cope with large volume of dust-laden wind.
- Pulse Jet Dust CollectorHigh pressure blast of air does not interfere with contaminated gas flow while the fine dust is removed from the gas.
To ensure the bag has a long service life, it is usually coated with a filter enhancer. Most often, the calcium carbonate is used to form dust cake on the filter surface. This coating not only traps fine dust but also offer protection for the bag from any damage by impurities.
Ore Separation Equipment
Mineral Processing Equipment | Ore Beneficiation Equipment | Heavy Mining Equipment