Pulse Jet Dust Collector
Also referred to as bag house, the pulse jet dust collector enables a high dust removal efficiency up to 99%, which makes it the preferred choice for fine dust handling applications. It is comprised of one or more compartments, each including an independent, uniform bag-cleaning system. The device also incorporates an induced draft fan and electro-magnetic pulse valve to help achieve the desired dust removal result.
1. Non-sparking construction of our pulse jet dust collector protects operators against explosion and fire when dealing with explosive or inflammable materials.
2. Removing dust once and for all
3. Self-locking bag house offers tight seal. Unique bag design allows easy maintenance and repair.
4. Automatic control, easy operation and high reliability
1. The dust-laden gas enters the bag filter.
2. The dust is separated from gas inside the bag filter chamber.
3. High pressure blast of air does not interfere with contaminated gas flow while the fine dust is removed from the gas.
4. To ensure the bag has a long service life, it is usually coated with a filter enhancer. Most often, the calcium carbonate is used to form dust cake on the filter surface. This coating not only traps fine dust but also offer protection for the bag from any damage by impurities.
5. The trapped dust is dislodged from the pulse jet dust collector by reversing the pulse jet air intermittently.
6. The dislodged powder falls to the bottom cone and is discharged through a discharge valve.
7. The dust free air is sucked by induced draft fan and is expelled to atmosphere.
|Type||Gas Flow Handling Capacity (m3/h)||Filtration Speed (m/min)||Filtration Area (m2)||Number of Bags (strip)||Pressure (Pa)||Thickness (g/m3)||Thermal Insulation Layer area (m2)||Weight (kg)|
Filter Bag Dust Collector | Dust Remover | Dust Extraction Equipment