- Jaw CrusherThe jaw crusher is commonplace on rock crushing job sites. Usually used to handle coarse materials, the crusher allows large-size particles to be crushed, delivering high processing capacity. Crushing jaws are cheap but sturdy, which means little money to be spent on replacement.
Integration of jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, hammer mill, double roller crusher, vibrating feeder, and vibrating screen turns the crushing into a semi-automatic process. Typically, crushing stages are often followed by milling stages, if the material needs to be processed into finer particles in a grinder. The grinding operation is usually performed by a ball mill.
- Hammer MillThe hammer mill is often referred to as the coal crusher or gangue crusher, mainly due to the fact that it is most commonly used to break down coke, limestone, gangue, and other brittle materials in the coal plant and power station. This specific application brings out the best of the crusher, as it is very effective in reducing medium hardness ore particles to finer size.
In a hammer mill, the feed material can be steeped in water and tumbled with it. Or dry stocks are directly fed into the hopper, ready to be impacted by the spinning hammer. These two operations are frequently seen in the ore dressing plant, refractory metal factory, cement plant, and glass factory
- Cone CrusherThis series of cone crusher is widely used in metallurgy, building, road construction, chemical, and phosphate industry, where it is employed to break down hard and medium hard ores and rocks, including iron ore, copper ore, limestone ore, quartz, granite, basalt, and diabase. The type of crushing chamber is determined from the consideration of the degree to which it crushes the staring material. The standard model is for medium crushing, medium-size type for fine crushing, and short head type for ultra-fine crushing.
- Impact CrusherOutstanding functionality and exceptional performance partly explains why our impact crusher is so widely applied in the hydraulic engineering and residential building construction industries. Further benefits of this crusher include small footprint, simple structure, great size reduction ratio, little energy consumption, high crushing capacity, and maximum size uniformity of finished products. As one of the most promising equipment, the crusher is able to selectively crush aggregates below a given size.
- Roll CrusherThis series of crusher provides many uses in cement, chemical, electricity, ore mining, metallurgy, building material, refractory material, and coal industries, where it is employed for primary or secondary crushing to break down brittle lumps. The crusher allows large size materials to be crushed with adjustable size of the resulting product. It mainly deals with materials with a compressive strength less than 160MPa.
- Sand Making MachineThe sand making machine is essentially a vertical shaft impactor, which functions to break down gravels, cobble stones, and other large-size rocks. The resulting product can be used in highway construction and building industries. Depending on customer specific requirement, the machine can be reconditioned to produce the exact size of output product. Users can pair this machine with jaw crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen, and sand washer to form an integrated sand making line.
Rock Crushing Equipment | Stone Crushing Machine | Stone Processing Equipment